Custom/Private Trips Available
Ahh, Provence. The name evokes visions of fantastic light, farmer's markets overflowing with seasonal produce, and charming hilltop villages that are balanced impossibly over the valley below. We'll visit world-class wineries that have been in the family for generations, perhaps attend evening Vespers with the monks, go for a stroll in the Dentelles de Montmirail (Provence's "lace mountains") or enjoy a refreshing glass of pastis while we play a game of Pétanque with the locals. The itinerary below is only a fraction of the wonderful things that await you in this beautiful paradise.
• Discover the hilltop villages of Provence in the Parc Naturel du Luberon.
• Taste olive oils at a “moulin” - owned by a family making olive oil for 5 generations.
• Visit Gordes, Roussillon and Les Baux de Provence - classified as some of the “most beautiful villages in France.”
• Enjoy Michelin starred dining at La Coquillade and La Cabro d’Or.
• Visit St. Paul de Mausole where Van Gogh painted some of his most important works.
• Taste Viognier and Syrah wines like never before at the Domaine du Tix followed by dinner at the owners’ home in Mormoiron.
Pricing Varies with number of guests and dates/activities chosen.
*Hidden France reserves the right to change itinerary as necessary.