Custom/Private Trips Available
Enjoy the scenic views as we drive or cycle through the beautiful vineyards of the Medoc along the Chemins des Chateaux. We'll discover the picturesque village of St. Emilion, a UNSECO World Heritage Site whose 8th century underground monuments tell its own story and then savor the work of the vignerons one glass at a time.
• Enjoy the beautiful vineyards of the Medoc, along the “Chemins des Chateaux,” and through the picturesque villages of St. Emilion and Pomerol - riding past some of the most famous wineries in the world.
• Relax in comfort in our luxurious accommodations: Chateau Beychevelle , Cru Classé Estate (not open to the public), St. Julien Beychevelle (2 nights), Hostellerie de Plaisance *****, St. Emilion (2 nights), Les Sources de Caudalie *****, Martillac (1 night).
• Discover the subtleties of the wines of Bordeaux with a private introduction with a Bordeaux wine expert.
• Dine at 2** Michelin Château Cordeillan-Bages, one of the finest tables in France.
• Uncover the secrets of the underground monuments at the UNESCO World Heritage site St. Emilion with a private visit.
• Visit and taste at some of Bordeaux’s most prestigious wineries such as: Chateau Rauzan Segla, Grand Cru Classé 1855, Chateau Clerc Milon, Grand Cru Classé 1855, Chateau Canon, 1st Grand Cru Classé.
• If you choose a cycling option, each day's ride is between 18 and 44 miles, often with shorter options, through rolling terrain including some hills. Maximum 10 Guests.
*Hidden France reserves the right to change itinerary as necessary