Normandy & Brittany
July 3-8, 2017
Come join us on our adventure through historic Normandy- visiting the D-Day Beaches, the American Cemetery and other important WWII sites. It's an emotional visit as we are escorted by our local guide Martine. Then we're headed south toward Brittany's Emerald Coast - stopping along the way for a private visit of the Mont Saint-Michel, an 8th century masterpiece that sits in the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel with tides that rise to the walls of the town.
• Enjoy 4**** and 5***** accommodations: Chateau La Chenevière in Port-en-Bessin Huppain (2 nights), Chateau d’Audrieu near Bayeux (1 night - Relais and Chateaux), Chateau Richeux in St. Meloir des Ondes (2 nights - Relais and Chateaux)
• Experience Normandy’s rolling farmlands and picturesque villages.
• Visit the D-Day Landing Beaches and the US Cemetery at Omaha Beach with our local guide.
• Discover the beauty of the 8th Century Mont Saint-Michel, a UNESCO World Heritage site, with a private visit of the Abbey.
• Walk along the cliffs of the German stronghold Pointe du Hoc.
• View the famous 11th century Bayeux tapestry.
• Savor Michelin starred dining at La Coquillage with views of the Bay of Mont St.-Michel.
• Enjoy breathtaking views along Brittany’s famed Emerald Coast.
Cost Per Person (based on double occupancy): $6250.00
Single Supplement: $1000
Limit: 12 guests
5 Nights Accommodation
Rental Bikes (helmet, water bottle, map case) Custom designed route directions and map
Guided Visits of:
D-Day Beaches, US Cemetery at Omaha Beach, German Batteries in Longues- sur-Mer, Le Mont St-Michel
Entry to Bayeux Tapestry
The services of 2 bilingual guides
Cost does NOT Include :
Transportation to/from hotels at trip start/end
Wine with dinners
*Easy to moderate cycling averaging 25 miles/day For further information, please contact:Diana@thehiddenfrance.com
*Hidden France reserves the right to change the itinerary as necessary.