Custom/Private Trips Available
The wines of Champagne are like no others in the world. We'll discover what makes these fine bubbles so special - and the intricate work that it takes create vintage champagne. We'll taste the difference between grower champagne (small family operations) and champagnes from the famous Houses in the region. Along the way, we’ll savor some of the best cuisine in France, visit the Cathedral of Reims and stay in one of France's finest boutique hotels.
• Discover the Gallo-Roman chalk cellars of Reims with a visit deep below the surface.
• Relax in comfort in our luxurious accommodations: Chateau Les Crayeres ***** with its 2** Michelin dining room.
• Sip some of the finest bubbles with a private visit of Taittinger.
• Discover Reims at night with an Art Deco walking tour of the city.
• Enjoy the beautiful views from atop the Montagne de Reims with a scenic drive through the National Park into the Cote des Blancs.
• Visit and taste some of the region’s most exclusive and artisanally made grower champagnes such as: Egly-Ouriet, Jacquesson, De Sousa and Dumangin.
• Pay homage to Dom Perignon and visit his home of Hautvillers - with beautiful views of the Marne.
• Visit the magnificent Cathedral de Reims with its stunning stained glass windows by Marc Chagall. It is here that the kings of France were crowned.
Maximum 8 Guests
*Hidden France reserves the right to change itinerary as necessary